- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
28 november @ 16:15 – 18:30
Location: Microsoft Teams (link provided in Hitract event)
Who is allowed to attend? Those who have an ordinary, support or doctoral membership at MDSU.
Support members cannot vote at the meeting.
Welcome to the council’s annual fall meeting! Agenda and material for the meeting can be found here. Material for the meeting will be published no later than the 21st of November.
Sign up to attend this meeting through Hitract no later than the 23rd of November.
In this meeting we will for the operational year of 2022-2023 (2022-07-01 – 2023-06-30) decide upon:
- Approving activity report.
- Approving results report and audit report.
- Freedom from liability for the council’s presidium.
- Freedom from liability for the board.
At the meeting we will also elect an election committee.
The election committee is a group of at least three people that will:
- Read up on job descriptions for the board, area managers, and the council’s presidium.
- Market available positions at MDSU online together with MDSU’s current communicator.
- Market available positions at MDSU at campus (Eskilstuna, Västerås, and Nyköping).
- Receive applications.
- Schedule interviews with applicants.
- Interview applicants.
- Give a suggestion to the council on who to elect as chairman, vice chairman, and members of the board for the operational year of 2024-2025 (2024-07-01 – 2025-06-30).
- Give a suggestion to the current board on which people to elect as area managers for the operational year of 2024-2025.
Does the above sound interesting? Send in an application to the election committee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include the following:
- Name (mandatory)
- Which education at MDU you’re enrolled in (mandatory)
- Why you’re applying (optional)
- Relevant prior experiences (optional)
Would you like to submit a suggestion for decision (motion) to the meeting? Use the template for a motion found here (there you can also find an example) and email it no later than the 14th of November to email@example.com.
Would you like to submit a question that requires a more detailed answer (interpellation)? Email your question no later than the 18th of November to firstname.lastname@example.org.